You are a detail-oriented mid-level Project Manager with experience working with a team in support of IT projects.
You will execute the usual PM responsibilities Including:
- coordinate tasks and deliverables with third party consulting services;
- coordinate program/project activities for adherence to program/project plan and goals;
- monitor results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies and associated technical specifications;
- develop detailed program/project plans, work breakdown structures, program/project checklists and budgets to meet established time frames, funding limitations, and staffing availability;
- prepare comprehensive supporting plans in the areas of quality control, risk management, change management, testing and other associated program/project management areas;
- manage program/project development process to include monitoring program/project scope and change control processes;
- perform work in association with industry recognized standards, guidelines and practices;
- and responsible for adhering to established policy and procedures, with respect to program/project management methodology, quality assurance and other related standards.
This position will interact at all levels and across multiple organizations, including agency business and IT executives.
An understanding of and experience with project management fundamentals is required including experience with business case preparation and analysis.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a necessity, and expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is also required.
Prior federal government and telecommunications experience is a plus.
Introduce yourself... don't be shy.
YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
You will be subject to a US government background investigation, and must be eligible to hold a clearance at the Top Secret (TS) level. You do not necessarily have to hold a clearance to be considered for this position.
Your primary duty location is Winchester, VA. You don't mind occasional travel within a 60-mile radius.
Commensurate with experience.